Come work with Forests Forever!
SPEAK for the TREES!
FORESTS FOREVER is HIRING EXPERIENCED ACTIVISTS
Forests Forever was founded in 1989 during the historic campaign to save the Headwaters ancient redwood forest in Humboldt County, California.
Our efforts helped galvanize the broad-based public awareness and outcry that led to that and other forest victories across the state.
For more than 25 years we have been rallying Californians in defense of the state’s 17 million acres of woodland ecosystems and watersheds. We engage in year-round education, grassroots organizing and executive-branch and legislative advocacy.
Forests Forever is hiring activists to help us fight for fundamental reforms in the rules governing how logging is conducted in California, to bring about healthy watersheds, restore wildlife habitat and reduce greenhouse gas emissions!
We are pushing for standards which promote sustainable forestry practices and hold the timber industry accountable for forest degradation and water pollution.
For more information, please visit www.forestsforever.org
Professional Activists get paid:
- Minimum two months successful staff - level field (door-to-door) or street canvassing experience required.
- Pay is competitive, generous and negotiable --- $14 Base pay (Negotiable DOE) plus performance bonus pay
- Generous Paid Time Off (vacation and sick time) PLUS 10 paid holidays per year.
- Full-time staff are eligible for health and dental coverage on a co-pay basis.
- Full and Part-time available.
- Please call or email:
- (415) 974-3636 ext. 203
- FORESTS FOREVER
- 209 Kearny St., 2nd floor, San Francisco, CA 94108
Forests Forever is a California non-profit corporation operating under IRS code section 501(c)(4). Our Federal Employer ID Number is 68-0201338.
The Forests Forever Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization founded in 1998, carries out research, litigation, public education and administrative advocacy. Its Federal Employer ID Number is 94-3244942.
©2014 Forests Forever. All Rights Reserved.